Pages

Wednesday 20 September 2017

The Hurricane.

The Hurricane.

The wind howled menacingly like a wolf at the full moon. Lightning licked across the evil sky: a serpent’s tongue tormenting the clouds. The Earth began to shatter.

As we hopped into the police car, we rushed to go and close the roads before more accidents happen. As we stood near the News Reporter a lot of trees fell. Minutes I heard a loud noise. The type of noise when hot water is poured on top of ice cubes.

After one hour a building collapsed and fell on a lot of cars that were outside. A Lot of people got injured and some died. I quickly rushed and helped others get out of there car. The wind blew us back. Bang Bang! Lightning stroke the tree and fell on one of the policeman. Everyone was terrified.

As I ran to help the others and rush of wind flew past me. I tried my hardest to lift the big branch up and I couldn’t because it was to heavy.

I then went and got machete and tried to chop the branch but it took for ages. I didn’t have that much power to keep chopping it.

I then decided to run to the other side of the building and run for some help. When I got help I told them to help me lift the tree to get the police officer out but, a big wave an size of a building came our we tried our best to take him out and get him to a high building. Luckily we got on top and survived.

0 comments:

Post a Comment