Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Pace Acceleration Consolidation


Maths     e-asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

             3P
   N-3A     S-3A
            4B
            Below
I have accelerated in Maths because I have been more focused during class lessons and also because I play lots of activities to practise. I also have accelerated because I now understand more about decimals, Percentages and fractions. By the end of the year I would like to achieve more by getting a 5B or 5P. To get a 5B or 5P I will Keep focusing during maths lessons and also by playing more math activities.
Reading     e-asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

            4B
             3P
               4P
              At
I have accelerated in Reading because I have done more independent reading and because I have better understanding for Making greater connections and also by knowing the author's purpose. By the end of the year I would like to achieve more by getting a 5B or 5P. To get an 5B or a 5B I would focus more while independent reading.
Writing    e-asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.std

      3B  3B
               3A
             3P
             Below
I have not accelerated in writing because I struggle with explanation writing. I also haven't accelerated in writing because I don't proofread my writing to make sure it makes sense. By the end of the year I want to achieve more by getting an 4B or 4P. To get a 4B or an 4P I need to focus during writing lessons. In writing I need to make sure I  use more precise verbs and words.

In maths I think I have done good because i’m on my way to getting an 4P and 4A. In Reading I think I did well because i’m also on my way to getting a 4A and an 5B. In writing I think I did bad because I will below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment