Pages

Monday 8 May 2017

Evil Twin

Walt: use your creative skills to write an interesting narrative.



Evil Twin:

Arrrgggghh! It was one of those mornings that stretched out like elastic. I got irritated when my twin sister, Gena burst into my room, moaning about me taking her clothes. Once she finished complaining, BANG! She slammed the door and started moaning about the me taking her clothes again. I treaded heavily and noisily into the kitchen to hear her crying her eyes out to my dad. She begged him to let us go to the cheap market. My dad replied, “Yes.”She stopped crying at once the moment he left the room. We got ready and hopped in the car. I speeded to the cheap market. As we arrived at the market she jumped out fast and went off buying what she wanted. Minutes later, security officers were sprinting after her.

I saw the ambulance coming towards the crowd. People were rushing to an old lady.
“What's happening?” I asked someone.
An evil person knocked a old lady down and stole her money. I knew straight away it was Gena.

Hours later, I was thinking of what to do because my dad would be furious when he hears that Gena got arrested. Then it hit me…. “I know what to do” I went to the police station and they were looking at her records and noticed that she has never done anything bad or even went to jail, so they let her go.

Moments later she was getting chased by another security that caught her putting something in her jacket. They were running and running as fast as cheetahs until they eventually got her. I went to the police station to search for her. I noticed a policemen walking towards me. I asked him angrily do you know when my sister got arrested and where she is?. He noted my details and he told me where she was so I rushed there. I told the officers to let her go and she will never do it again. They agreed to it. Minutes later she got bailed out of jail.

Gena sank into a chair and sighed with relief. She then felt worried if I was going to tell dad.
“Please don’t tell dad,” she said.
“I have to and the police officers probably have already told mum and dad,” I replied.

We then walked back to the market and quickly bought some things. As I turned around to the look at the rings, I noticed that she was gone. I was looking for her all over the place.

A couple of minutes later she was caught again, stealing. “You didn’t learn a lesson,” I said to her. She sat down. I told them that if they let her go I will pay for every single thing she stole. They almost didn’t let her go but they did. And Gena learned her lesson and she never stole again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment