Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Corn survey

For the past 2 weeks we have been studying ‘’corn maths’’. We also made a survey for room8 children and two room 11 children and staff to fill it in to see how they like their corn.
Screenshot 2016-03-18 at 9.31.49 AM.png






I used ‘’create a graph’’ online to draw two graphs.

Screenshot 2016-03-18 at 9.56.58 AM.pngScreenshot 2016-03-18 at 10.00.33 AM.png

I found this tool very helpful because all I had to do was put words in and the tool would do the rest. I will definitely use this tool when  it comes to making graphs because it makes everything easier for me to do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Natalia
I think your graphs are great because you made them online. It was very creative to put children from the other class and the staff.I hope to see more of your graphs from online.
How good do you think you did as you made the graphs ?

Post a Comment