Pages

Friday 5 August 2016

Cook Island Language Week.


Screenshot 2016-08-04 at 13.57.09.png

Today the Cook Island people came from the Auckland Museum. They came here to teach us a little about the Cook Island history and a little bit about there culture. I found their culture really interesting because they use things that they make to make things and that is really cool. They talked about the Tree of life and it was Coconut and also Vaka ara and also string niu. It was fun listening to all of that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa lava Nataliyar,
I liked how you used a lot of pictures in your collage. I liked the session as it was very interesting. I never even knew there was a drill like that. Did you have a try at the drill?

Unknown said...

Malo lelei Nataliyar
It's good to know that it was fun listening to what they were teaching you. I did something similar to that in class. What was your best part of learning about the Cook Island history?

Post a Comment