Pages

Thursday 5 October 2017

Sports Camp: Girls Final- Volleyball

Sports Camp: Final- Volleyball


As our team walked onto the court, my heart was beating loudly. Minutes later, we started our game. The ball came flying my way and I hit the ball over the net. I looked at everyone’s face and their mouth was so long it touched their ears. Minutes later we lost the first set and everyone's face dropped.


As we were playing the second set my heart started beating loudly again but faster. I thought that we were going to lose but we
Won the round. My face flew up.


As we were playing the third set most of us were trying our hardest but we kept on hitting it out. The other team hit it out alot of times which gave us some points. It was so tough but we won.

As the ref called us to be the winner everyone ran up to us with joy and jumped on us. We did our cheer and everyone went around thanking them for the game. It was so much fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment