Pages

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Football Skills.




BeFunky Collage.jpg
Today we were learning skills based on football. The coach, Steve taught us some of the skills that are played in football.
    
The skills are:
  1. Use the inside and outside of your foot.
  2. Use the bottom of your foot to stop the ball.
  3. Use your body to protect the ball.
  4. Don't lose control of the ball.
  5. Don't kick the ball above the hips.

I was good but not that good at playing football because I dont know how to play it well, but it was fun learning the skills although some were difficult learning. The easy part of it was dribbling the ball.

If I was to compare football to another sport it would be volleyball because it's a sport i'm good at but sometimes not.

It was so much fun playing and practicing the skills for football because it was my first time learning the them. The fun part of it was when we got to play a game at the end, versing other teams. I had so much fun.

1 comments:

jolie said...

Kia Ora Natalia

I am impressed with your work. I wasn't good at playing soccer either. Did you know that there are 250 million people that play soccer. One question, do you think you can get better at soccer? cause I think you can.

Post a Comment