Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Chalk englargement

Today room8 and I were learning about enlargement. On friday we practice drawing our grid on sandpaper so that today we would know how to draw the grid outside. The image that I selected was a flower. We had to make a grid and put our picture in it.

Screenshot 2016-11-30 at 09.49.11.png
When we went outside to do our chalk enlargement I had to wait for my turn to use the ruler. Once I got it, I drew my grid. It was really hard drawing my grid and picture because I am not really good at drawing. The picture I used was a flower. I thought it was going to be easy but it was challenging. My chalk enlargement was a disaster because I didn't use my grid or count the squares but then I fixed it by using another colour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment