Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

My why.

  1. Identify your goal
  2. Find your why - the purpose for your goal
  3. Create an action plan to help you reach your goal and fulfil your why

My why:

If I knew I couldn’t fail I will try my hardest all the time and do everything that will help me achieve to do what I want to do. My passion and dream is to be a netball player.

The purpose of my goal is to prove people wrong like my dad. I want to show my dad that I can be a sportsperson and show him that I can do it. My motivation is my family because they support me when I play sports and they believe that I can be an sportsperson.


The steps to my goal is to attempt every netball game, try to get fit, practise some skills and try my hardest to do everything that will help me to play netball better. My values are good sportsmanship, excellence and respect these values will help me achieve to be a better netball player.

What's your why?

0 comments:

Post a Comment