Pages

Thursday 22 September 2016

Silver ferns


Yesterday year 6 & 7 students went to St Kentigern college to meet 4 members of the Silver Ferns . They taught us so many skills about passing and shooting. We also played a lot of games to warm up. For passing  I learned that you need to use your legs to help you make a strong pass. In shooting I learned how to hold the ball to shoot ,your left hand will be on the side and your right hand on top and then I was able to shoot. I had a great time playing netball with the Silver Ferns, I hope I get chosen next time again.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Natalia.

I like how you said that you learned how to use your legs to help make a strong pass and how to hold the ball and shoot. Did you have fun with the Silver Ferns?

Post a Comment